Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Got home last night, and Benjamin was the only one home. Plus he was wanting to work on a paper in his room, so I got my wish. Man, those movies are good. Eric came home in time to watch the second one with me, and I enjoyed it much more then I remembered enjoying it.

In other news, I thought of something else to complain about. (No, you can't complain about how much I've been complaining this week. :) ) I've basically agreed to head up to northern CA to see my family since they can't make it down here over President's weekend. Which means taking time off work since I get none of it off. And which means lots of time on the freeway with all the other people wanting to get away for President's Day/Valentine's Day.

Yep, that's right. I stupidly agreed to go away for Valentine's Day. We will be camping in the trailer. My parents, my brother, his girlfriend, and me. Now, can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture. Yes, why was I too stupid to pick up on it before. And it was worse when Mom mentioned wanting to go out to eat for Valentine's Day. Can we say 5th wheel? Normally, I wouldn't mind that at all, but that day will be different. Anyone who has any bright ideas on how I can get out of it now, please contact me! :)

Ok, I'm done complaining.

The search for a good tea kettle continues. Went to Sears at lunch and wasn't super impressed with what they had.

Didn't get a chance to talk to the roommate I was refering to yesterday. Hopefully tonight.

And, quiz time. I get to set a standard for the Trixie community with this one. Of course, I'm just following the example of Mike J.

cuddle and a kiss
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Now it's time to be a lemming. :) As seen just about everywhere else....



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

I actually only listed states I'm been in a car in, not states I'm had a stopover on a plane in. :) Still, 16 states is pretty impressive. Only 34 more to go before I'm 50. Trixie camp really needs to get moving. :)



create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

Not nearly as impressive, is it? I need to travel more, period, don't I?

No comments: