Friday, December 12, 2003

My family surprised me and came into town earlier then I'd expected. They made it here about 2PM. So I took off early to spend more time with them. They were impressed by my condo and the recent purchases (or at least that's what they said to my face.) We went out to dinner and then we played Rummikub. Then even got to meet Jeff. They left just after 9 since they were tired for some reason. Something about driving all night the night before. I think it was a lame reason, but that could be just me. :)

Got more done today then the rest of the week, but not quite what it should have been.

I have been tired all week, barely getting up in time to be half an hour late to work. On the theory that I was fighting something, I've been taking it easy and didn't work out on Wednesday. I had planned to work out today, but Pete came by and we were talking at lunch time, so we just headed up to the caf. Plus it was someone's birthday, so I had to have cake this afternoon, too. Tonight is the jr. high Christmas progressive dinner. Anyone wonder why I can never seem to loose weight? Me, too.

Jeff announced last night there is a remote possibility that he'll be leaving earlier if a great career move he heard about comes through. As in 6 weeks from now. Trying not to panic since he doesn't think it would actually happen, but we'll see.

So, can I get those two quizzes done today? Guess so.

First, via Faith:

Fire
Your element is Fire. Wild and free. Your emotions
lead you everywhere. You are a very passionate
person, though sometimes forceful and
destructive you have a goal in life, even if
that goal is just to make it another day. Fire
consumes and purifys, it also protects. There
is always caution with fire because once it is
started on something there is no telling how
much it can destroy. Fire people have the same
tendency when mad you could be a candle burning
but if someone tips you over...


What's your element
brought to you by Quizilla

Looks like you were wrong, although I don't think this desccribes me. Except that I get consumed by things I'm interested in very easily.

freshmint
You are Fresh Mint.
You are caring and friendly. You have a nurturing
personality and always help out a friend in
need. You are fairly outgoing, and always show
a friendly face. You truly care for other
people, and you show it. However, you may
neglect your own responsibilites or become over
involved in your friends' personal affairs.
Most Compatible With: Orange


Which Tic-Tac Flavor Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Aren't these two saying the opposite? :)

No comments: