Wednesday, September 10, 2003

I feel like I'm running in a million different directions right now.

Called utility companies and set up the switch over in utilities. In spite of every one's best efforts, I'm going with standard cable. Aparently, there's a satelite dish at the condo, but I'm too addicted to TV to use that. I need to be able to record something and watch something else. Especially with multiple roommates. The only people I forgot to call is my current cable company to stop my service with them.

Meanwhile, I'm really hooked on Six Strokes Under. It's a weird mix of sports book and mystery that I'm actually enjoying. And I'm getting drawn into the sports scenes, too. I so wished I could have kept reading when lunch time was over. And tonight, I'm planning to call home before the convention comes over to watch the Enterprise season premier.

Advise from someone? I'm trying to decide if I should have my carpets professionally done, or if I can just rent a Rug Doctor and save $100. The previous owners of my condo had two cats, so I need to make sure all the cat dander is gone. But I don't want to spend any money I don't have to. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Fortunately, comments are back, so I can actually read them if you offer them to me! :)

No comments: