Thursday, March 27, 2003

What do ya know, it's finally time for this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by the director's guild and the friendly people at The Back Porch.

Onesome: Lights- Did you watch the lights of Hollywood at the Academy Awards the other night? ...and were you surprised by any of the winners. ...or did you spend the evening doing something else?
I spent part of my evening getting back from the ultimate Frisbee tournament I’d been playing in. Then I took a shower before heading to the SNYF. Yet another thrilling evening in the life of Mark Baker. (And I generally don't watch, so if I'd been home, I would have done something else.)

Twosome: Camera- Do you enjoy photography? ...and do you take pictures for your web site if you have one? Hmmm... Digital or film? Inquiring minds and all that...
Since my computer capabilities are limited, I take film pictures, when I take them at all. I don’t usually look through them, so I don’t tend to take that many. Except at convention. When I do get my pictures developed, I am paying the extra for a picture CD so I have the ability to use them on my computer if I so desire. And this is my only web site (not from lack of an offer) so I don’t post pics on a regular basis anywhere.

Threesome: Action- For some, March Madness has begun. Have you succumbed to the action of the basketball tournament, or are you immune to the madness and just waiting for regular programming to resume?
There’s a sporting event on? Is that why Survivor has been on Wednesday the last two weeks? O well, next week brings new episodes of all my CBS Thursday shows.

No comments: