Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Well, I’d say it’s official, my co-workers have forgotten my birthday yet again this year. I’m three for six in the remembering department, the worst average out of anyone. And I’m counting the year they got me a card but no cake, which was the only person that happened to that year. Yes, it’s kinda discouraging and upsetting. No one at church mentioned it either. Someday, it’ll become an event again like it was for me growing up. I refuse to let that part of my childhood go.

In other news, Sue will be glad to know I got both loads of laundry done last night. Had to stagger them since the laundry room was fairly busy last night. Took me 2 and a half hours instead of the normal hour and a half to do the loads. But I don’t have to worry about it the rest of the week.

And I see it’s finally quitting time. I’m off for my appointment with the razor. Have a good evening everyone.

No comments: