Thursday, March 06, 2003

This week's Thursday Threesome is brought to us by the weather man and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Cold Are you a cold weather person and just deal with it or do you prefer temperatures closer to the century mark?
Hot weather! I hate being cold, and once I get cold, I find it very hard to warm up. I’d much rather be hot and be able to put on shorts to cool off. Plus I love the water, and hot water allows me to go swimming more.

Twosome: and Misty What makes you misty-eyed? Do you cry at Hallmark commercials or get all sentimental when you hear a specific song? You can tell us, we won't laugh ;)
I cry at the drop of a hat. Well, not completely, but almost. I generally don’t cry at Hallmark commercials, but I did cry at Tuesday night’s 24. I cried through Lilo and Stitch. Books can really get me, too. That’s one reason I prefer mysteries where everyone hated the victim. Makes it easier not to cry.

Threesome: Morning Mornings? ...or evenings? Which is your time of the day? Are you up with the sun or do you help the moon keep the night lit?
I’d say afternoon. I have a hard time getting up in the morning, but once I’m out of the shower I’m fine. And there comes a certain point at night when I can’t keep my eyes open any longer and must go to bed. So I don’t tend to stay up late. Sometime around afternoon or early evening is probably my best time of day.

No comments: