Friday, March 28, 2003

I haven't done something just because everyone else is doing it for a while, so I thought it was about time.





what decade does your personality live in?


quiz brought to you by lady interference, ltd



Speaking of which, I thought I'd point out that I'm not a psycho. After all, I have yet to do Eric's psycho survey. :)

So, what have I been up to? The usual. Wednesday, it was just George and I for practice. Garrick and George practiced later. The three of us lead the time last night, and it seemed to go very well. Hopefully we'll have Jon joining us next week.

Found out last night that Quizno's won't be keeping their Chicken Carbanara sandwich past Monday, so I guess I'd better get it one more time, like tonight. Planning to go home and try to get my laundry done before our late night broom hockey event with the youth.

I've had a very productive week at work. Got three major accounts reconciled, including the one I promised Phil I'd have done by now. :) Would have liked to get more done, but frankly I'm a little brain dead from finishing up the dental account today. Deleting names from lists all day can tend to do that to you.

We'll see how my weekend goes. We've had a bad wind for the last couple days. It's supposed to stay through tomorrow night with gusts up to 70 mph. Have I mentioned recently how much I hate wind? Hopefully it'll die down tonight like one report I heard said it would and won't interfer with ultimate and the beach tomorrow. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Almost forgot, I've got yet another interesting article I thought I'd link from Breakpoint. And, if you're interested, the links down at the bottom are worth your time as well. All of them. Ok, at least the half dozen I've read.

No comments: