Thursday, January 16, 2003

Time for this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by champaign and The Back Porch. (And sorry I'm so late, Susansuth. I had work I had to get done the moment I walked into the office today.)

Onesome: Health- Do any of your hopes for the New Year concern health issues?
For me, not so much, but for Grandma, yes. Hoping the swelling goes down in her leg so she can have the knee replacement surgury she needs. Things seem to be going well otherwise.

Twosome: Wealth- What if you didn't have the ten million we were talking about last week on the Porch. What if you had an extra $100 dollars? Where would it go? Uh-uh! No necessities! You can only spend it frivolously!
That's easy. I've already spent more then that this month on books and DVD's. But there are so many more I could buy if I wanted to....

Threesome: And Happiness- What would make you happy today? ...and not world peace, just something easy for you.
I think right now it would be my office magically filed and in a neat order. With all my back work finished. Of course, last Thursday all it took was Quizno's having their Chicken Carbonara sandwich back. It's my favorite of their specialty or regular sandwiches.

No comments: