Thursday, January 23, 2003

Good morning, and welcome to today's Thursday Threesome. This week, it's brought to us by your local artist's co-op and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Still- Can't hold still? What type of music gets you going? I mean to where your just have to crank it up and start moving to the beat!
Well, this last weekend, it was VeggieTales with Donald and Heather. I'm really not sure how to answer this one. Up beat songs get me going, but usually only when I'm in the mood. I will say I have a hard time standing still when it comes to Chris DeBurg's "Lady in Red," the best nightclub two-step song ever written.

Twosome: Life- Life in the fast lane? What would it take to slow you down a bit and let you relax this weekend? Hmmm? ...or are you going to turn That Game on? (...and who's going to win?)
Relax this weekend? Maybe if I didn't have any plans. I will be watching part of the game at Barber Tim's apartment, but I've got a SNYF that night, which will definitely interfer with Alias. Which may be a good thing. Anyway, I'll only get to watch part of it. And I'm not even 100% sure who's in it. I believe I heard the Raiders made it, and since they're a semi-local team (both here and Santa Rosa), guess I'll root them on.

Threesome: In watercolor- Hey! How about wall art? What do you like to have hanging around the place for decoration? Kid pics? Knick-knacks? ...the Monet or two?
You're supposed to put stuff on the wall? All I have, in my apartment and my office, are calendars.

No comments: