Friday, September 13, 2002

Is it 5 yet? :)

I had a blast last night. Wednesday, Elizabeth announced she was going to see the touring company of Beauty and the Beast. I'd been thinking about going, even talking to Josh and Pete about it. Well, I decided heck with it. I went on-line, found they still had tickets to last nights show, and bought one. In the second row! It was great, just as good as I remembered it being. So much fun. If you haven't gotten to see it yet, I highly recommend that you do when it comes to your area.

Of course, I do have a couple complaints about where I was sitting. I was to the left of the stage, so there were a few times that I couldn't see the very left hand side (like for Gaston's fall at the end) and Mrs. Potts blocked Belle and Beast dancing during "Beauty and the Beast." But, it was better then not going at all.

And I still can't figure out how they transformed the Beast into the Prince at the end. On stage. Twirling in the air. It's got to be something with the strobe lights that makes it so we can't see. Anyone know for sure?

I also had my first celebrity bump last night in the entire time I've lived down here. See, contrary to popular opinion, we don't all know celebrities and see them every day. I was washing my hands in the restroom and looked over and saw Danny Bonaduce at the sink next to me. Didn't say anything to him since I just know the name and face, but it was still kinda fun.

Also finished my book before I left. Love it!

Got a busy night tonight. First is a just for fun at the Durons, where I learn my fate. See, if they still don't know anything about Marcus, I'm going to start talking to TJ at Bible study, also tonight, more seriously about moving in.

No comments: