Sunday, September 15, 2002

Good afternoon. Today's Sunday Op-Ed.

1. Peanut Butter
What happened to the peanut that sat on the railroad tracks? (Toot, toot!)

2. Jello
What have I never been overly fond of? I like jello. I'll eat it occasionally. But I won't go out of my way to eat it. Unless it's a jello fruit salad. Most of those are super yummy.

3. Moon
What was I fascinated with as a child? I used to point to the moon all the time when we were in the car and my parents would answer back (singing), "The moon, the moon, the moon, the moon, the mooooon." Ok, so maybe it was just the fact that I wanted to make them sing this self-made song. :)

Remember last weekend how I was so proud of myself for getting a good blending on my haircut myself? Well, it doesn't matter now. Got really inspired by all the clipper shaves I was seeing, and Friday after I got home, got out my clippers and buzzed my hair off, too. Man, it's short! Of course, it worries me a little since I'm going to see my family next weekend. Not much I can do now, however. :) This will be the shortest they will have ever seen my hair.

Saturday morning was the best time I've had at ultimate in weeks. You know why? Greg Spangler was there. And I got to be on his team. And we actually played ultimate frisbee using the team instead of a variation on keep away, which is often what I feel like we play.

I only spent $71 at Crime Time yesterday. And it looks like I'll get to go back next week for the closing. Which means I need to keep reading hard. But I think I'll do laundry (so I have something to wear into work tomorrow) and catch up on the stuff I've recorded off tv in the last couple weeks today. Sounds wonderfully relaxing.

No comments: