Friday, November 03, 2023

July 2023 - Visiting Another Friend

(Just a quick note:  If you are landed here because of a comment I left on your book blog, you might be more interested in my review blog, Carstairs Considers.  But you are very welcome to stick around here, too.)

A couple of weeks after I got back from New York City, I went to visit another friend.  He'd moved back home on the central coast of California, so I could drive.  We played ultimate Frisbee (how we first met) and then toured the area around his house Saturday and Sunday.  We hung around his place in the evening Saturday and some on Sunday, with me having to drive home Sunday night.  It was a nice trip without taking any time off work.  Very nice to get out of the condo for a couple of days.  And wonderful to see him.  He and his parents were great hosts.

No comments: