Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Parental Visit

I think I’m going to get caught up, but then I don’t post anything for a week and just fall behind.  Fortunately, I have some quiet weekends in there to talk about.

The first of which was the final weekend of February, so that takes me to the first weekend of March.  That weekend, my parents came down for a visit.  I hadn’t seen them since December, so it was great to see them again.

The Saturday of that weekend, we met up with friends to see My Fair Lady down at Glendale Centre Theatre.  The production, as always, was wonderful.  It was a full house, which is also nice to see.  We had lots of time to visit before the play, which was nice, too.


They actually stayed in town until Wednesday so they could be in town for my birthday, which was Tuesday that week.  I really appreciated that.  Since I had to work that day, it was just dinner and dessert, but it was still lots of fun.

No comments: