Monday, October 20, 2014

Family Visit – Part 2

I hope you didn’t lose any sleep over the cliff hanger from Friday.  Yeah, I didn’t think so.  (Especially since it was only the title that hinted at more to come.)

As you might have expected from that last post, I had family in town again this last weekend.  My brother and his family didn’t visit this time, but my parents were back in town.  They had spent the week in Palm Springs, but they were back in town and pretty much all set up when I got off work on Friday.

Saturday, we went down to Glendale Centre Theatre, where we saw Man of La Mancha.  We were able to get together with friends for it, so that was a lot of fun.  We actually had a good group of six all together.  The play was fabulous, as I expected.  Really, they always do such a fantastic job there.  We met some of them for lunch beforehand, and it was nice to visit with them more.

Sunday was church again, where they were able to meet a few more of my friends.


But other than that, we pretty much stayed around the trailer playing games.  I’d like to say that I won many of them, but I had very poor luck between the two weekends and lost most of the games.  We did go play some miniature golf in town on Sunday.  The weather was perfect and that was lots of fun as always.

No comments: