Friday, October 03, 2014

Premier Party

Sunday was another party day.  Can you tell I had a busy weekend?

I started out hanging out with my friends Luke and Sarah.  I’d been seeing them this year at some of the plays I went to at Glendale Centre Theatre, but this was fun to just hang out and relax.  Lunch, visiting, and a few rounds of Big Boggle.

The next stop was Christy and Scott’s for the premier party for the new season of Once Upon a Time.  This year, we were supposed to dress up in costume, which threw me a bit.  Christy helped me come up with a costume, and I made a good Dr. Hopper if I do say so myself.  There were more people than normal, which was fun, and some of the costumes were great.  I kept doing double takes at Belle because she looked just like her, for example.

The episode itself?  I wasn’t as impressed as I hoped I would be, but I’m still looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds.  But the night was a blast, and I’m already looking forward to next year’s party.

No comments: