Saturday, August 31, 2013

Weekly TV Recap for August 31st

Summer Camp – So much drama, and yet Chris still stayed.  I’m quite curious to see how this all shakes out next week.  It’s not going to be pretty, I’m sure.

Covert Affairs – Annie and Auggie broke up?  Say it ain’t so!  And we still aren’t to Annie getting shot.  Seriously, can we get there already?  Actually, I’m just wondering how many more weeks we have before the “summer finale” considering it starts up again in mid-October.  And obviously I’ve forgotten how long ago Auggie was blinded because he clearly wasn’t in that flashback.

Suits – I was not expecting that twist at the end at all.  Seriously?  The lawyers contracted for the murders?  WOW!  That’s going to make things very interesting for the next few episodes.  And poor Donna.  She shouldn’t have to feel so guilty over all this.  As she said, she didn’t know.  I hope she is heavily involved in bringing them down.  But now I am concerned about how the merger is going to play out.

Melissa and Joey – Well, I can see where part two is going to go, and I'm not that impressed.  They are going to leave us with a cliffhanger of did they or didn't they do it for real or just the spell.  Yawn.  This has been a disappointing season over all.

Royal Pains – Part of me is glad that Hank wasn’t addicted to pain drugs.  And part of me feels like that was a cheat ending.  I hope that Paige and Evan can work things out quickly.  And yes, my heart fell when we hit the cliffhanger.  I seriously hope we aren’t about to lose a second patient.

No comments: