Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekly TV Recap for August 24th

Covert Affairs - Well, Henry will be after all of them now.  This just keeps getting better and better.  I am quite anxious to see where it all leads.

Suits - That was pretty much what I was expecting when Harvey told Jessica what he was planning.  And I don't think he'll be able to make up for it in the short term.  I hope he has a long term plan for making peace because otherwise she will never trust him again.

Melissa & Joey - Storyline with adults?  Been there done that.  I think they are giving the kids the better stories right now.

Royal Pains - So once again they teased the cliffhanger in the preview from last week.  When are they going to stop doing that?  And poor Paige.  I hope Evan can really make it up to her.  I see what happened, but it was still so painful to watch.  Then again, I do love Paige, so this storyline isn't making me the most excited right now.

Necessary Roughness - Stop with the 72 hours earlier non-sense!  I didn't need to see that.  And I would have sworn in a preview that we saw agents coming for Dr. Dani.  Glad I was wrong about that.  I really liked the finale.  If the show comes back, I'll definitely watch.  And if it doesn't?  That would be a great finale as far as I am concerned.

Wipeout - I really liked what they did with the time traveler.  Way too funny.  I was sorry when he go eliminated.

Burn Notice - The episode felt way too familiar, like they had done it before.  I'm talking everything in the warehouse.  But I appear to be the only one who felt that way.  Interesting twists they are doing with the story right now.  I don't see how they will resolve it in two more episodes.


Graceland - I'm actually feeling sorry for Briggs right now.  He's in so much trouble on so many fronts.  And I find myself rooting for him to get out of it.  But I think things are about to turn dark for everyone.

No comments: