Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekly TV Recap for January 19th


Once Upon a Time – I must admit I was expecting them to drag out Hopper’s “death” for several episodes before everyone learned the truth.  The fact that they now know is certainly interesting.  As Emma said, Regina won’t be quick to forgive them, but at least she is talking about making an apology.  I really like her this season.  That ending with Belle?  So not a fan.  I love Belle!  I’ll be interested to see where they go with that next week as well as with the driver of this car.

Castle – A break from the normal since it not only focused on Esposito instead of Castle and Beckett, but it also wasn’t quite so much about the mystery but some character development.  I don’t know if I’d tune in for that every week, but it was nice for a change of pace.  The ending felt a bit rushed as a result, but they did wrap things up nicely.

Arrow - I hadn't enjoyed the last couple of episodes, but this one was great.  Yes, a bit predictable, but still very good as they got Arrow back out there and helped draw him closer to the girl.  Plus they were showing the mother feeling guilty about what she is really doing.  All in all, a great episode.

Suits - Not quite the barn burner I was expecting, but they did move the characters to new places.  Louis is not going to be happy with how he is treated, and I can't say as I blame him.  I think it should set up a very interesting second half, however.

Nikita - I am the second mole.  Keep that in mind.  I was expecting the unwilling mole to die, I wasn't not expecting the real ending.  And it was so intense.  Holy cow, I felt like I'd just lived that instead of watching it.  Great job with the writing and acting.

No comments: