Monday, July 30, 2012

Working - Temporarily

Last week was a whirlwind job wise.  Tuesday, I started out with an interview at an AccouTemps office.  Then I had a job interview here in town for a permanent full time job - a job I really, really want.  I'm praying hard that I will get it.

Meanwhile, I got a call from AccounTemps on Wednesday about a temporary job.  After much debating, I took it.  I'm working about half an hour away.  I started out helping them straighten out a bunch of notices from the government on reporting issues, but that's pretty much taken care of now.  Now I'm working on whatever they have for me.  I feel like they are keeping me on because they promised me more days than I've worked, but I'm taking it one day at a time.  I'm going back tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

The worst part is I have to leave the house before 7 to get there on time.  I'm not used to being up before 7. This morning was the hardest, and I had slept hard, too.  But so far, I've made it on time every day.

No comments: