Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What's On My Nightstand - June 2012

Last Tuesday of June means it's time to find out what we're currently reading via 5 Minutes for Books What's On Your Nightstand.  For me, it's Mr. Monk is a Mess, the 14th and next to last tie in novel by Lee Goldberg.

This novel finds Natalie and Monk returning to San Francisco to a body in Natalie's bathtub.  Who is she and why did she break into Natalie's house.  Meanwhile, Monk's brother is upset because his nurse/girlfriend is missing.  Can they find her despite the fact that Monk doesn't care for her at all?

I'm about 2/3 of the way through the book, and I'm really enjoying it.  It's amazing what Lee has done with the characters.  The cases are intriguing, and I have no clue where they are going.

I'm hoping to finish tomorrow, and I can't wait to see how everything shakes out.

3 comments:

morninglight mama said...

Wow- if you've kept with this series for 14 books, it must be good!
-Dawn, 5M4B

Mark Baker said...

Plus all the episodes of the TV show that inspired the books.

Just finished it. It's incredible for those who know and love the characters.

modern night stands said...

Wow! This looks great! I am so impressed!