Saturday, June 02, 2012

Weekly TV Recap

Just a few shows this week, but the USA Network will be starting it's summer season over the next couple of weeks, so I'll be getting more shows to watch very soon.


Melissa & Joey - I've got to admit, I was a little surprised by just how much fun I had with these two episodes.  Yes, the stories were predictable.  Some of the jokes were as well, and I still laughed at them.  But it was so much fun to see these characters again.  I wonder just how long they are going to go with the remodel as a basis for the plots, although if it gives them some story to focus on, that's fine with me.

Fairly Legal - I got caught up in the mystery of this one right away.  And on a mystery show, an accidental death wouldn't be a favorite, but here I liked it.  I felt the sub-plot with Justin got sacrificed as far as the climax goes.  Oh, and I still don't like Ben, although he seems more human than he did earlier in the season.

Common Law - I should have spotted the killer early on since the final scene was obvious as soon as they figured it out.  Frankly, the entire murder plot as a bit ho hum, but the interactions with the characters were fun.  That's what I really like about the show so far.

New TV on DVD Reviews:

No comments: