Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Need Sleep

You know how I can tell I need sleep?  Because I lose all patience.  That's always the first thing to go.

Part of it is my lack of self-control.  I think I'm getting ready for bed early, and I hop on the internet really quickly and next thing I know an hour has gone by.  Or I'm staying out late doing things with friends.

But part of it is that I am having trouble sleeping.  If I do make it to bed early, I can't fall asleep.  And on the rare occassions when I can sleep in, I wake up at my normal time.

It's not like I'm not getting any sleep.  I'm getting 5 to 6 hours a night.  But I would really like to be getting closer to 7.  And I take a 20 minute nap most days on my lunch hour.

Maybe tonight I'll get to bed earlier.  We'll just have to see.

No comments: