Wednesday, August 03, 2011

When Does Life Slow Down?

In a lot of ways, this has been a very long week for me.  Tomorrow, I leave for a few days in Dallas visiting family.  Can't wait to see them, especially my niece.

But in other ways, it has sped by.  Granted, that's my fault for trying to cram too many things into this week.  Too much TV, too many reviews.  Laundry.  Tonight I've got to go home pack, and go to my ultimate Frisbee game.  I'm hoping to squeeze Royal Pains in before I leave for the game.

This last weekend was great, too.  Saturday, I went with a friend to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie.  It was a whole lot more fun than I thought it would be.  We both laughed all the way through it.  Well worth seeing.

Then it was off to a book signing for the latest round of USA Network tie in novels.  It's strange, but I'm actually up to date on those, so I don't have any to read between now and January.

Sunday I decided to head out to play ultimate Frisbee in the late afternoon.  I was going to try to go for a run, but I did that instead.  I had a blast.  But sooner or later I'm going to have to start running sometime other than playing ultimate Frisbee again.

And I think that's about it from here.  Expect a shorter than normal TV recap this week since I won't be watching all of tonight's shows or any from Thursday until I get back next week.

No comments: