Monday, October 12, 2009

Insert Title Here

If I had something interesting to use as a title, I would. But I'm drawing a blank right now. So let's just talk about my week, shall we?

I started out my week by going to a book signing last Monday night. Michael Buckley was in Southern California promoting his new series, NERDS. I am glad I went because there were only 3 of us total. He's a funny guy and this book sounds like lots of fun. I'm looking forward to reading it soon.

The rest of the week was rather quiet. Tihs last weekend was Outreach week, when the students leave campus to go and work with churches in California (and other states, at least at one point) evalgelising and helping the church in any way they can. That made it quiet around campus. And at home. My roommate was gone for the week as well.

That did mean the fitness center was closed down. And just as I was getting back into working out. However, I did push ups at home and ran Thursday after work. Plus I played ultimate Frisbee Saturday. But not working out allowed me to get some serious reading in. Amazing how one hour of reading a day makes the books fly by. I've got to figure out how to do that without sacrificing any TV or anything else I want to do. (And as long as I'm dreaming....)

Last night, I went with Joe and Angelique to see the Toy Story double feature. Here's a shocker, I loved it!

Really exciting life I lead, isn't it?

No comments: