Saturday, October 24, 2009

Book Two Behind Me

Yes, I have finished Through the Looking Glass. Still a crazy but fun book. I just have to wonder what exactly inspired Lewis Carroll to write such nonesense.

Having now read the stuff I needed to read for the membership class at church tomorrow (yep, homework), I'm not ready to start in on Dial H for Hitchcock, the book I got at the booksigning today. It's the fifth in a mystery series that I really enjoy.

Not sure when I will check in again, but I'm off to the living room for now.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Two books so far is good! and you got some book-related activities in today. Enjoy the rest of the readathon!

Kailana said...

Carroll was just... strange. You might consider reading Alice in Sunderland. It offers a bit of insight and is a graphic novel... sort of... There's a lot going on!

Happy reading!

CeeCee said...

I've read two books too. Enjoy your reading.

Stephen Jones said...

Ha! When I read this post, it sounded like "Through the Looking Glass" was your required reading for membership class!