Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday Threesome for April 3rd

This week's Thursday Threesome is brought to us by summertime fun and The Back Porch.

Onesome- State: What state (or territory) do you live in? Have you lived in any other(s)? Where would you like to live? And as a bonus: Any idea what year your state became a state?
I live in California. (Shocking, I know.) I've always lived in California and really have no plans to leave. I really don't know where I'd want to live. We have mild winters and no humidity. Sounds about perfect to me.
I think we became a state in the early 1850's, but I'm not sure. And I even took California history in college.

Twosome- Fair: Or amusement parks: Did you enjoy them as a kid? What was your favorite ride? How do you feel about them now? Ready to go wander around one again, sampling funnel cakes and corn dogs and riding rides until you're sick? ...or would you rather just enjoy the entertainment or stay home and avoid the crowds?
I love amusement parks. I'll go on anything from scary rollercoasters to tame kiddie rides and love them all. In fact, I am planning to get a pass to Magic Mountain again this year.

Threesome- And Rodeo: Have you ever been to or watched a rodeo on TV? Did you enjoy it or consider it a barbaric spectacle? If you liked it, what was your favorite event? Ever tempted to race barrels or ride a bull yourself?
I've watched parts of rodeo's on TV and always wondered what the appeal was. Not that I thought it was barbaric. But I don't enjoy watching a sport to see someone fall and have to dash to safety so they don't get trampled to death.

No comments: