Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Threesome for January 24th

This week's edition is brought to us by ESPN and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Harlem-- Nights? The Apollo Theater? If we came to visit your area, where would you recommend we sightsee?
In the greater Los Angeles area, you can't miss Hollywood. In my town? Um...Magic Mountain?

Twosome: (The) Globetrotters-- can be quite a show! Have you ever seen them? Are there any "show" teams you like to watch perform? Pep competitions? Bands?
Not really. Those kind of things don't entertain me for very long.

Threesome: Basketball-- is in full swing, and March Madness isn't all that far away? Any opinions on either NBA or NCAA teams? ...or is it all downhill after the Packers lost?
I actually semi-followed football this year. Give me another decade, and I might have an answer for you.

No comments: