Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Threesome for January 31st

And the first month of a year comes to a close. Must be time for a new Thursday Threesome, brought to us by storytellers and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Long ago-- I was sure I would become a _ _ _ _ _ _ when I grew up! Hmmm...
writer. But then I realized I'd have to come up with stories and mine weren't any good. Beside, it takes discipline, which anyone who knows me knows I don't have.

Twosome: and-- how did you end up where you are (currently) if that didn't happen? (Students, you can talk majors and changes and such!)
First of all, mom suggested I become an accountant as a day job. But I also realized that I'd have to come up with stories and mine aren't any good. Beside, it takes discipline and patience, which anyone who knows me knows I don't have.

Threesome: Far Away-- from any thoughts of the Super Bowl? Are you tuning in? No? Whatcha' doin' instead ?
I'm thinking about it and planning to watch. Heck, I may even watch instead of have football on while I'm doing something on my computer, which is what I've done all season. And I may be watching on my new HD TV. That is if I decided to actually get one instead of talk about it and I find it on sale like I should.

No comments: