Friday, December 21, 2007

Mini Review: Peppermint Twisted

Looks like this will be the last one of these for the Fall Reading Challenge for me. The other books I read weren't on my posted list from September.

Anyway, it's time to discuss Peppermint Twisted by Sammi Carter.

Abby Shaw owns a candy store in the resort town of Paradise, Colorado. She's also co-chairing the arts festival committee. A few weeks before the event, Felicity Asbury worms her way into the chair position. Felicity is hated by all in town, and her presence causes an uproar with the artists. But when Abby finds Felicity in her parking lot the next morning murdered, Abby finds herself under scrutiny. Can she find who did it?

It was nice to get back to this series. I like Abby and it was nice to visit her again. The plot had several twists and kept me confused until the end. Unfortunately, the ending was underdeveloped and rush, a flaw with the first two in the series as well. Still, I am glad I read the book.

If you'd like to read my full review of Peppermint Twisted, follow the link.

No comments: