Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday Threesome for December 6th

This week's edition is brought to us by your local grocery store and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Chocolate-- The joy of the Christmas season? Boxes of See's and Godiva and other "Food Pron" showing up at the office? How do you feel about chocolate at the holidays? Yeah, really!
Actually, nothing has started showing up yet. We tend to get it right before Christmas. You know, when the office is closed for two weeks. Of course, I don't mind since I am trying to cut back on sweets right now. Which is hard because I do love chocolate, just in small doses.

Twosome: Pop--ping into your mind as the next thing that you only find this time of year? What are you looking forward to/forgot to go by to check on/oh, heck, it's time for? Pick one and go for it!
Candy canes. I must get myself some candy canes.

Threesome: Tarts-- ...and is it also "candle time" around the place (work or home)? ...and do you use those 'tarts' to make the place smell nice? (Google it if you aren't familiar with them .)
Those scented products bother my allergies, so I avoid them at all costs.

No comments: