Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday Threesome for May 24th

Welcome to this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by islands and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Somewhere--, anywhere? Vacation season is just ahead (sooner than later for some depending on school schedules); do you have any plans mapped out yet?
Yes. I leave tomorrow to use my credit at Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch that I didn't get to use last year when I got sick in September. And I'll be going to Niagara Falls over Labor Day. Think that's it for this year.

Twosome: beyond this week? How far ahead do you plan for your days off? ...or do they just show up and you enjoy whatever happens?
I generally plan them a ways in advance since my life seems to happen a ways in advance.

Threesome: the Sea-- Does that sound like the trip for you? Somewhere beyond the sea to an island for a week or two or twenty?
Absolutely! Where do I sign up?

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Thought I'd say hi after reading your Thursday Threesome.