Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday Threesome for June 22nd

Brought to you by Tuesday docter's appointment and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Hurry- What kind of driver are you? Always in a hurry, speeding to your destination, or going along with the flow whilst sticking to the speed limit exactly? Or are you somewhere in between? If you don't drive, are you always in a hurry, more laid back or some where in between, personally?
Usually in a hurry, but sometimes driving slowly. I try to stick close to the speed of traffic since no one drives the speed limit here in SoCal.

Twosome: up- What drives you up a wall when you are driving? If you don't drive, just tell us your biggest pet peeve.
People running red lights because they don't want to wait for a signal. We'll sometimes have two or three cars do after the light turns green for someone else. Along similar lines, getting into the shorter lane knowing you'll have to merge, thereby jumping five cars ahead of where you were but slowing everyone else down.

Threesome: and wait- You rushed to get where you needed to go on time, and now you face a wait. Your date's not ready, your table in the restaurant you booked isn't ready, or the doctor is running behind, whatever it is, you were on time, but they aren't. How do you react? Do you complain, sit and wait, all the while silently fuming, or just settle in and wait, accepting it as part of life?
It depends on my mood and what else I have going on. Tuesday, I rushed to a dr. appointment after work, got there early, then waited an hour for him to finally see me, making me 20 minutes late to my friends' house. I would have had plenty of time if the doctor has seen me on time.

No comments: