Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thursday Threesome for June 1st

Look, I'm doing it early in the day. At least in my time zone.

Brought to us this week by lazy summer days and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Gone-- "Gone with the Wind"? Do you have a new "must see" movie for this Summer?
Absolutely. Actually, I have two. Cars and the second Pirates movie are on my absolute must see lists.

Twosome: Fish-- Do you fish? What, where (and who cleans )?
I have never been fishing in my life. My family doesn't like fish, so we never had a reason.

Threesome: in'-- coming! Do you have any Summer visitors headed your way? ...or are you the one(s) doing the traveling?
My summer is still very much in the air. I don't know what I'm doing when because I still haven't healed yet. I'm tired of my life being on hold like this.

No comments: