Friday, May 19, 2006

What Would a Good Title Be

You know, when your posts consist of random ramblings, it's often hard to come up with a good title. I'll certainly entertain nominees for this one.

So last we left off in my thrill a minute life, I had had a good weekend. I followed it up with a quiet week.

Really, I don't have much to report. Which is why I haven't blogged anything about my life.

I went to get the blood work done for the CAT scan on Wednesday. The woman who did it managed to give me a bruise that hurt for 24 hours.

Went to the new Super Wal-Mart that's opened up here in town as well that night. It's huge! And a complete grocery store, to boot. The best part is it's on my side of town and open 24 hours. I don't know why, but both those things make me very excited.

And it's official. I got the forms to turn my Pixar stock into Disney stock this week. I will now morn the death of my favorite animation studio. Long live Pixar!!! Hopefully Cars is a good final film.

And some old news from last week. After only 7 months, I have statistical graffitti at epinions! Don't know what I mean? It's the popular author and popular review stuff on my about me page. I was quite excited to get it so soon.

Looking ahead to next week, I need to figure out when the downhere concert I plan to attend next Wednesday night is.

No comments: