Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Threesome for April 13th

Gotta do this fast and get home.

Brought to us this week by dreamers and The Back Porch.

Onesome: I am-- When you state "I am", what do you state that you are?
Usually I follow it up with I am an accountant. Or I am strange. No comment necessary.

Twosome: the King-- Are you the king (or queen) of something? The remote? The household? Or is there something else you master?
If I'm not the king of wasting time, I'm certainly the crown prince.

Threesome: of Wishful Thinking-- What have you been wishful for lately?
I've been wishing for nice weather. And we got it today, highs in the low 80's with a slight breeze. Finally feels like spring. In fact, I sat outside on my lunch hour and got a mild sunburn. But it felt so wonderful.

Forecast for tomorrow? Temps in the 60's with rain.

No comments: