Thursday, April 20, 2006

Low on Time

So I really shouldn't be doing this right now. I should be closing out the credit card batch so I can leave on time. But here I am.

Starting with the word association.

  1. Ambition :: Drive
  2. Meatloaf :: Dinner
  3. Celebrity :: Rich
  4. Coach :: Sports
  5. Slacker :: Lazy
  6. Reflection :: Mirror
  7. Original :: Art
  8. Risk :: Reward
  9. Saved :: Christian
  10. June :: July


And now the Thursday Threeseome, brought to us this week by pick up lines and The Back Porch.

Onesome- Hey, good lookin': Makeover time! What's the one thing about yourself you would change if you could? From your hair style to your nose to your weight, you name it
I've always said I wanted to loose a little weight. And loosing weight was the good part of my illness/surgery. But if I don't start seriously watching what I eat, it's going to start coming back soon and quickly.

Twosome- whatcha got cookin'?: Do you like to cook? What's your favorite meal that you cook yourself? Care to share the recipe?
I've been having fun making desserts this last year, but that's all the cooking I do.

Threesome- How's about cookin' something up with me?: If you like to cook, do you like to share the kitchen/grill? If you share, do you direct the goings on, or just let the other person do their thing? Or do you prefer to solo it, subscribing to the "too many cooks spoil the broth," theory?
Since I don't like to cook, I really don't have an answer for this one.

No comments: