Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday Threesome for October 13th

Brought to us this week by a national institution and The Back Porch. (Yeah, I'm stretching this week. Give me a break.)

Onesome: County-- The wild card for today: Do you know approximately how many people live in your county? It used to be that information was only available at the library; I'm betting most of us will be looking it up on the net!
Um, lots and lots? I live in LA County. I can't count that high. :)

Twosome: Library-- Do you use the library system where you live? ...or are you one of those who has to own the book (and can afford to)? Students: how good is your school library? ...and do use it or the net for most things?
I buy my books. especially since these days I seem to be buying books in series I love and getting them autographed. Not exactly sure I can afford to, but I do anyway.

Threesome: System-- Hey, what system do you use to store/keep track of your books and music and whatever it is that tends to outgrow its living area? Do you alphabetize? ...sort by color? ...genre?
Books and DVD's are pretty much random on shelves or boxes in the garage. And they're quickly outgrowing the room I have. I have 180 CD's in a case, then the rest in a couple boxes.

No comments: