Saturday, October 08, 2005

Good Times

I was disappointed I didn't get to blog yesterday because it was such a good day.

You see, last week at work I had lots to get done. My boss was on vacation, and we'd need to close September as soon as he got back. And I was way behind on my work to do that.

Well, guess who procrastinated until Friday to get it all done.

And guess who got it all done!!!! And that included getting lots of bank statements in the mail yesterday, which meant I needed to get them done yesterday, too. I was so excited when I finished everything.

Of course, working hard was the reason I didn't get a chance to update yesterday.

Well, that and the fact that I watched Cinderella when I got home last night. And it was as I was going to bed I discovered what a historic day Tuesday was. It was the day that the final Disney animated movie made it to DVD. And how did I learn that? By looking at a list of titles and realizing I had them all on DVD. The collector in me is quite happy about that.

I also checked my VHS collection and realized I was only one short of getting them all on VHS. Home on the Range. Ugh. Still, the obsessive collector in me now needs to track that one down so I can say I have them all. Hopefully I can find a good deal on it.

Yes, I need help. Wonder if there's a collection of self-help books that will help me.

No comments: