Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thursday Threesome for June 30th

And may I be the first to wish you a Happy New Year's Eve.

Today's Thursday Threesome is brough to us by good friends, Kleenex, and The Back Porch.

Onesome - I'll be - What did you want to grow up to be when you were a child? If you aren't fulfilling your childhood dream, what made you change it?
I wanted to be a writer. The fact that it takes self-discipline is the biggest reason I'm not doing it. Also the fact that it takes so long and lots of luck for it to pay the bills.

Twosome - Your shoulder - Who's your confidant? Who do you run to when you need emotional support?
My friend Debbie is often someone I run to first (and let's welcome her to the world of blogging). Also Pastor Dave or Jon, more for advise then emotional support. My parents also can get an unexpected call from me when I need it.


Threesome - When you cry - What makes you cry? The scent of flowers? Allergies? Or are you just super-sensitive to that sad song you always seem to hear on the radio lately?
A sad or sappy movie or story of any kind. Hurt feelings. The drop of a hat. I really cry a lot, more then some women I know.

No comments: