Monday, January 24, 2005

There's Some News in There Somewhere

Not much new going on in my life in the last few days.

Thursday night was Bible study. Friday night we had a movie night for the youth at church. Watched a video of a drama production that a church in Woodland Hills had done a few months back. It was very, very good.

Saturday lazed around the condo and then headed out to our game night. Played Mexican Train Dominoes. Came in a close second. If we'd played one more round, I might have won!

Yesterday, we had a SNYF after church. Went very well. At least I had lots of fun.

Saturday afternoon, two of my jr. high co-workers stopped by. They'd been looking at condos in my complex. First time they'd seen my place. I'd really like them to move in when they get married. It would be fun living so close to them. Hope it works out.

And I finished Don't Take Any Wooden Nickels over the weekend. I read the first book back in October when Matt and I went to Vegas. I loved this book just as much as the first. Can't wait to get my hands on the third.

Meanwhile, I'm going with a little change of pace with the new FoxTrot collection. Should finish it up tonight. Then it's a reread of O' Artful Death for my mystery group at Delphi. We're doing a book discussion on it, and I'm the moderator, so I thought it would be a good idea to review.

But right now, it's dinner time. (You saw that coming, I know.) So I'm off to eat!

No comments: