Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Did I Need That!

Just got done with dinner. My friends (if I can call people who leave town when they graduate friends) Brandon and John were back. Plus my friends who are still students were back as well. We sat around making each other laugh. It was wonderful!

Not much new in other fronts. I have a feeling I'll be loosing all my roommates come March 1st. They have decided to rent a house and try to get 5 or 6 guys in there. Probably be enough of an incentive to get those who only want to move out if it's cheaper to move out. I don't want to try to find new roommates, and I'm already starting to hope they don't go.

Of course, at the same time, I'm planning what I could do with the place if I didn't have any roommates at all. It would require not eating. But then again, I keep saying I want to loose weight.

I must say, trying to keep 5 or 6 roommates? And I thought I was crazy trying to keep four of us around! They'll be looking for roommates even more frequently then I am. And they're rent will change each month, making them very sorry. I'm the only one who suffers from an increase in rent when someone moves out at my place. All in all, I think the two who want to decrease their rent are being stupid, but they haven't asked my advise.

And we'll see if we get any visitors here in the next couple of days. I found a discussion on teaching Intelligent Design in schools along side Evolution today. The guy's point is that ID is a religion, but Evolution isn't. I couldn't let that stand. You see, the US Supreme Court has ruled that Secular Humanism is a religion. Evolution is a major belief of Secular Humanism. Therefore, we are teaching religion in science class whether we want to call it that or not.

No comments: