Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Meme Time

So, guess it's time to catch up on Meme's again. Starting with Sunday's word association.

  1. Dimension:: Another
  2. Roger:: That
  3. CSI:: Great Shows
  4. Passenger:: Plane
  5. Thankful:: Thanksgiving
  6. Has-been:: Hasn't done anything in a long time
  7. Bambino:: Should know what this is
  8. Wrinkles:: Face
  9. Cable TV:: Great!!!!
  10. Voicemail:: Phone Tag


And now, today's TV Tuesday. I think it's going to be easy for me this week. :)

1. Do you watch home shows regularly? If so, which ones?
No, although I did watch This Old House and another couple on PBS for a while when I was in high school. My parents really liked them.

2. Have you ever followed a tip that you learned from a home show or TV?
No, although my parents used info from some of those shows to cut back a wall in their house.

3. What is the best (worst,stupidest,coolest...) thing you've ever seen on a home show?
Been so long, I don't really remember.

~Bonus~ If your home had it's own show what would it be called? Why?
Too Much Stuff in Such a Small Space. I think it's rather self-explanatory. :)

No comments: