Thursday, October 21, 2004

Thursday Threesome for October 21st

Welcome to this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by directors and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Lights!- What do you think of the trend to light up houses for *every* holiday? It used to be just Christmas and maybe Halloween, but lately the stores have been full of Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day lights. Oh, and Thanksgiving/Autumn and...
I've only seen Christmas and Halloween lights around here. Personally, I think it should stick to Christmas. And I can't wait to get my Christmas lights up this year. After all, I finally bought some after years of talking about it.

Twosome: Camera!- What's your preference? Digital or film, black and white or color, portraits, candids, or just whatever catches your eye?
35mm film color prints. I'd finally have a way to print out digital myself, but prefer to get them on film and then get a photo CD in addition. Of course, if I had digital, I'd already have my pictures that I took from my brother's wedding instead of them being in my camera.

Threesome: Action!- Do you have a favorite sport? Do you follow the local high school or college team, trek to the kids' games each weekend or are you all about the pros?
I don't have a sport I like to watch, and I don't have kids, so I don't have to go to any. But if we're talking about playing, I love ultimate Frisbee, in spite of the fact that I've hardly played it recently.

No comments: