Thursday, August 22, 2002

Guess what. It's time for the Thursday Threesome, brought you this week by Office Depot and The Back Porch.

Onesome. Small. Is it a small world? In how many miles of space do you live your life?
Well, my commute to work is about 2 miles. (And I love it!!!!) My church is on the other side of town, say 10-15 miles away. That's the majority of my driving. I do go to Passadena to Crime Time books (not for too much longer, I'm afraid.), which is about 30 miles away. And my parents are about 360 miles away. That's the farthest I go on a regular basis at all.

Twosome. Spiral. Ever felt as if you were on a downward spiral? How did you pull out of it?
How about this summer? In case you didn't notice, reread most of my July entries. What did I do? Finally made my self start working hard at my job.

Threesome. Notebook. Notebooks and pens and crayons and glue...when you think about school supplies, what do you most remember?
Binder paper in the back of binders just waiting for me to scribble all over.

No comments: