Thursday, March 30, 2017

Weekend Away

I got to get out of town briefly the third weekend in March.  My parents had my niece and nephew and they were staying in the Palm Springs area at the trailer park my parents love with wonderful swimming pools.  Being the good uncle I am, I had to go out to visit, right?

We had a wonderful time.  We left the trailer only to go swimming twice a day.  It truly was fabulous.

I drove out on Friday after work.  My brother and sister-in-law came down to join us Sunday night, so I took Monday off so I could spend some time with them.  We only swam once that day, but did go into down for date milkshakes and a round of mini golf.  I got three holes in one while playing mini golf.  I couldn’t believe it!  Unfortunately, I made up for it on other holes and came in third behind my brother and my dad.

I drove back Monday night, and my brother and his family took off for the rest of their vacation Tuesday morning.  So it was short, but it was wonderful.

No comments: