Saturday, June 09, 2012

Weekly TV Recap for June 9th


Royal Pains - So they aren't going to resolve the brother's fight right away.  Frankly, I'm glad.  And I think it will give us some interesting stories as everyone tries to work things out.  I'm still curious how they are going to keep Jill around because it looks like she is on her way out the door.  And if Boris and Paige are now main characters, where were they?  Granted, the episode was full enough as it was.

Necessary Roughness - I think I'm going to stick with this one.  This episode, at least, was interesting, and it moved things forward in some big ways.  Yes, they are setting the balls in motion for the story arcs this season, but I'm okay with that.

Melissa & Joey - I guess they're done with the home renovation stories because the house was finished.  Not that comfortable with the first episode.  Certainly glad my roommates weren't watching with me.  The second one was funnier, especially since Melissa was sneaking away for some down time.

Fairly Legal - Again, a very good mystery.  I knew that truck was involved somehow all along.  I like how that let them resolve stuff.  I wish I trust that Kate was going to stay with Justin, but I'm worried she has feelings for Ben and is going to be stupid and dump him.

Common Law - Wes' ex made for a great episode.  It was nice to see the loyalty the two of them truly do have for each other even when they are attacking each other face to face.  The son should have been the obvious suspect, so I'm not quite sure why I didn't see him.  The therapy sessions?  Priceless.  All told, enjoyable again.

New TV on DVD Reviews:
(Can you tell that USA Network went on a release spree this week?)

No comments: