Saturday, February 04, 2012

Weekly TV Recap for February 4th


Once Upon a Time - You know, this one had me feeling sorry for Regina for a few minutes.  How her husband was treating her to her face (going on about his first wife) was crazy on his part.  And I thought she was really falling for the Genie.  Then we found out it was all part of her plan all along.  Meanwhile, I can't believe Emma was stupid enough to fall for the "evidence" she and Sidney were finding.  I wonder how long it will be before she catches on to the fact that he is playing her.

White Collar - While I love Neal and Peter's relationship, Elizabeth and Mozzie are my favorite "couple," so you can imagine how much I loved this episode.  It was so much fun, and I was laughing at so much of it.  Definitely felt some Rear Window inspirations, but it was so much fun.

Ringer - It was so good to have this show back.  Sibohn being in New York is certainly going to make things interesting.  And I wonder what is really happening with the step daughter.  I don't know how they can make this show more complicated every week, but I like it.

Royal Pains - I knew I recognized the female doc, but I couldn't figure out who she was until I saw a tweet earlier.  How great was it to see Joanna Garcia in a fun role like that.  I'm surprised they've kept Tom Cavineia around so long.  I wonder where they are going with his story.  I liked how had Hank realized that some of Evan's ideas were good while Evan realized just what Hank brings to the table.  Plus I loved how he actually figured out a medical condition.  Okay, so it was the car, but still, a nice touch.

Big Bang Theory - That wasn't quite as funny as I thought it would be, but I still enjoyed it.  I knew Howard would get the worst astronaut name ever.  Actually, I'd forgotten about that storyline.  But Leonard and Sheldon breaking apart the roommate agreement was a nice change.  I knew Sheldon wouldn't learn anything from it, but his attempts to live life without Leonard was enjoyable.

Wipeout - Yes, I watched it, but I really don't think I have any comments on it.  Well there is one thing.  Has it really been on for 5 years?  If so, that probably explains why I'm getting tired of it.  Especially since it's now on 9 months out of the year instead of just 3.

Nikita - I'm glad I have this show still on Friday nights to help me get over Chuck.  Yes, this one is much more serious, but it's still amazing.  Just look at tonight.  Things got worse and worse and worse until our heroes were finally able to save the day.  I knew they would, but holy cow I didn't know how.  And just when it looks like things might get better, Amanda goes and reveals she's working for someone who works for that Russian guy.  Yes, I think they've just set up the bigger arch for the rest of the season.  Meanwhile, with Percy on the lose, Nikita will have her hands full.

No comments: