Saturday, February 11, 2012

Weekly TV Recap for February 11th


Castle - I had wondered if they'd be able to pull off the dual mysteries in two time periods, but they did it perfectly and kept me interested in both.  Yes, it was an excuse to get Castle and Beckett to kiss, but it was still lots of fun and pretty funny.

White Collar - So we finally got to see Sara again.  And I wonder where this FBI agent is going to go with the hearing coming up.  Frankly, I wasn't that impressed with the Peter story involving his in-laws, although it once again gave Mozzie some great lines.  I need to hire his writers for my life so I can come up with those great one liners.

Ringer - Shoban has finally told someone what's going on.  Now what's going to happen to Bridgett?  Is she about to get turned in?  What kind of danger is she going to be in from the ex FBI agent?  What's going to happen when she goes back to Paris?  Or will she even make it back there?  And I was kind of expecting the storyline with the daughter to head in this direction.  I'll be interested to see how they play that.

Royal Pains - So does this mean we've seen the last of Paige this season?  And if she's gone the rest of the summer, what about next season since it looks like summer is only half over?  I truly hope they aren't going to break them up.  I love Evan and Paige together.  In other news, the golfer is an idiot but makes for a great storyline and the stuff going on around the play was quite fun.

Wipeout - So, I wonder if they changed the rules on the third round because only one woman was looking like she'd finish.  And they changed how they do things in the Wipeout Zone and the woman of the second team didn't even have to go.  Interesting.

Big Bang Theory - Sheldon on vacation driving Amy crazy.  What's not to love?  Although I am wondering why Bernadette and Howard have invitations if they don't have a date yet, or did I misunderstand that part.  I was expecting a May wedding for sweeps, but it sounds like he'll be in space instead.  Interesting.

Nikita - Definitely not as intense as the last two episodes, but it got really intriguing half way through.  So how did this woman from Nikita's past create Division?  And what did she do to make Amanda so angry?  I'm ready for the next one already.

4 comments:

Matt said...

I've been waiting for you to write this blog. We're caught up on Castle (though watching them on Hulu as we don't have a TV hooked up) and I thought this was a very fun episode. It was a very Castle spin on a cold case.

Mark Baker said...

You know, I'm doing fuller recaps of Once Upon a Time and Castle over on The Disney Blog. And I do them the next day. (Link near the bottom of the places to find me off to the right.)

Matt said...

No I actually didn't know you were doing that. Thanks.

Mark Baker said...

I've just started with those shows, although I have done some in the past over there, including No Ordinary Family and Dancing with the Stars.