Thursday, February 09, 2012

Two Weeks of Bowling

Despite the idea to cut back to bowling only every other week, I've gone bowling the last two Wednesdays.  Why?  Well, because yesterday was my former roommate Daniel's birthday, and he wanted to go bowling again.

Both weeks were fun.  Last week was the typical crowd.  One game was close, but for the most part I was well in the lead.

Last night, however, was a different matter.  My roommate Spencer was on fire.  I was a few points behind him on a couple games and ahead of him for a few frames once, but he won all seven games we played, most of them pretty handily.

And you know what, last night was a blast.  I'm good friends with everyone who was there (including a total of two former roommates).  It was a night to be silly and let off some steam.  With as little sleep as I've been getting I shouldn't have stayed out so late, but it was a huge stress release that I really needed and enjoy.

No comments: