Sunday, October 25, 2009

And that's a Wrap

Well, I was really hoping to finish Dial H for Hitchcock. For one thing, I need to know how it all ends. But I am 50 pages from the end and have reached my limit. Besides, I do need to be at church at 8 tomorrow.

So as a grand total, I got in one adult novel and one classic kid's novel. Just over that, really, since I started with 70 pages of a novel this morning and finished with 50 pages left tonight.

Just think how much I would have gotten read if I hadn't been driving all over Southern California this afternoon.

Hey, this was fun. I hope it works out for me to do it again in the spring. And maybe actually devote the entire day to it.

4 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

great job! hope you can stay awake in church :)

L.B. said...

Awesome! Sounds like you had fun! I was wondering if you were going to try and stay up and read through the night.

Mark Baker said...

I was tempted to stay up and finish. Especially since I only had 50 pages left in my book. But I just couldn't do it.

And it was a good thing, too. I slept through my alarm, was 15 minutes late to church, and was brain dead the entire time.

Leslie said...

A readathon sounds like a blast. Too bad I didn't check your blog on Saturday.